Organizers of the famed Villa d’Este Concours have announced the first four classes for the May 23rd event, which will include endurance racecars from the 1960s-1980s.
In 2020, the field of participants will again be organized into eight special classes.
The Selecting Committee has announced the first four classes will be:
- Hypercars of the 1990s
- Pre-war Roadsters
- Cops and Robbers: Fast cars from both sides of the Law
- From Swinging Sixties to Awesome Eighties: Two Decades of Endurance Racing
And for motorcycles, the Concorso di Motociclette, held on the grounds of Villa Erba will once more include six motorcycle classes. The Selecting Committee has announced the following motorcycle classes:
- More Wheels: Early Attempts for a Passenger Ride
- Boxers of the Early 1920s
- American Greats
- Styling the 1950s
- The Motorcycle Work of Lino Tonti (1920 – 2002)
- Concept Bikes: New Design and Prototypes by Manufacturers and Independents
Owners are invited to submit a registration form for their vehicle or motorcycle even if it does not match any of the classes defined above. Applications will be considered independently of the classes. As in the past, the various classes will reflect a broad bandwidth of automobiles, motorcycles and themes. Registration can be found at www.concorsodeleganzavilladeste.com