Among the attractions for next month’s Arizona Car Week in Scottsdale will be the no-reserve offering of The Lindsten Collection of classic MOPAR Muscle Machines at Russo and Steele’s 16th annual Scottsdale Auction, set for January 27-31, 2016.
Ted Lindsten is a serious Muscle Car enthusiast and Classic MOPAR collector who has traveled the globe in search of the world’s most exclusive automobiles. He now brings his world class collection of classic MOPARS to Russo and Steele’s 2016 Scottsdale auction — all with no reserve.
Included in the collection are:
- 1970 Plymouth Hemi ‘Cuda (above) – one of 44 built for Canadian export market, 4-speed, just 17,300 original miles, restored in 2005.
- 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger – one of 63 Hemi Challengers and one of 39 with Torqueflight transmissions.44,900 miles, restored in2003.
- 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona – 440 Magnum V8, Torqueflight transmission, restored in 2009.
- 1970 Plymouth ‘Cuda 440/6 – matching numbers engine and transmission on this 440-6 car, one of 902 produced. Restored in 2006.
- 1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 440/6 – 440 6-pack V8 with Torqueflight and the A 36 Performance Axle Package. Restored in 2002.
For complete information please visit www.russoandsteele.com