Daily Graphic Race Meeting; Goodwood September 18, 1948
Here is the start of the first race, at the first race meeting, held on the old airport at Goodwood. The field was made up of six Healeys, an H.R.G. and a Mycroft-Jaguar. Once he paddock was set up, the haystacks were sent off to the back of the circuit.
Photo courtesy of: THE KLEMANTASKI COLLECTION
PMB 219 – 65 High Ridge Road, Stamford, CT 06905-3814 USA., Tel: (203) 461-9804 • Fax: (203) 968-2970
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Web site: www.klemcoll.com